Print Management Services
Managing a fleet of office machines can take valuable time away from other business operations. American Business Machines’ print management can help you save money while enhancing office equipment and improving your overall business investment. Let us work behind the scenes so you can focus more attention on growing your business. See how American Business Machines’ managed services can work for you by talking with a representative and viewing more information about ABM Audit and Paper Cut systems below.
Key Features of Managed Print Services
- ABM Audit and Paper Cut systems that enhance productivity.
- Readily available toner always in stock.
- Continued printer and copier education, training, and recommendations.
- Quick responses for repair requests.
- Well versed staff for IT management needs.
- Saves money and time spent to focus on managing your business.
Print Savings Estimator
Enter the number of office workers in your business to calculate your potential savings with ABM's Managed Print Services!
Your Print Savings Estimate includes the following assumptions:
- Average tree produces 8,333 sheets of paper
- Typical office worker prints 10,000 sheets of paper per year
- Common desktop laser printer produces 100 pounds of waste per year
- Unmanaged print environments have one printer for every 2.7 workers
- Typical cost per page is 3.96 cents (assumes 80% monochrome @ 1.2 cents per page and 20% color @ 15 cents per page)
- Managed print environments tend to save approximately 30% vs unmanaged
- Paper and financial savings are based on 30% reduction
- ABM’s print cartridge recycling program eliminates landfill issues