A new office copier machine is a big investment to make. Getting things right from the beginning is very important, and the purchase process should be approached carefully. A lot of factors come into play when buying a copier, and looking at different office copier reviews can go a long way in helping you find the right machine for your office. As you shop the market, it may not take long for the enormous number of copier machines to cause confusion. The majority of products are all-in-one or multifunction devices that use digital technology to handle a variety of tasks. This same technology will likely prove hugely beneficial to your workforce efficiency.
The Best Copiers for Workplace Efficiency
Having an office copier or multifunction machine in your business can drastically improve business processes. With the right copier, you’ll avoid impatient employees waiting for print jobs to be completed, or wasting time completing menial tasks that could be automated. Generally speaking, with the right copier, your employees will spend more time doing tasks that significantly affect your bottom line.When choosing which copier is right for your business, consider workforce size, average print volume, and future growth. Click To Tweet
- KYOCERA’s machines are known for their durability and ability to handle a high volume of work. The KYOCERA ECOSYS P7240cdn printer is no exception, producing up to 40 pages per minute in color and b/w. With a compact design, this printer provides double-sided as a standard feature. It uses minimal power but still remains highly productive and efficient.
- The Ricoh SP C250DN Color Laser Printer offers 21 ppm speed but with an impressive 2400×600 dpi max print resolution. With standard wireless, Ethernet and USB networking it’s the ultimate no-muss, no-fuss printer.
- While choosing between a black and white printer and color may not be a hard decision to make, you need to consider it, since spending money on color functions you won’t use will be a waste of resources and space. If your print needs are strictly black and white, the Ricoh MP 601SPF Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer is a terrific option. Print up to 62 ppm and copy, scan or fax from the printer. With 1200×1200 dpi max print resolution and a paper capacity of 2,600 pages, this model will certainly get the job done.
- Ricoh’s MPC6503 Color Laser Multifunction Printer prints up to 65 pages per minute, offers excellent dpi max print resolution and has an 8,100-page paper capacity. The smart operation panel allows you to easily scan originals and share them digitally, or use optional fax via email capabilities to further reduce costs.
- KYOCERA’s TASKalfa 4052ci produces 40 pages per minute with quality of 1200 x 1200 dpi 2 bit depth (equivalent to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi).
If your business requires professional-grade graphics and advanced finishing options, you may need a production printer. When you’re comparing different models, it’s important to look at the features that matter most to the people who will be using the machine.
- Do you need a smarter way to produce and share your design work? Collaboration is made easier with full multifunction capabilities, mobile support, and precise color technologies, all packed into the Ricoh CW2201SP Wide Format Printer. This highly capable machine comes with a server capable of storing up to 3,000 documents for fast, easy retrieval. An integrated web browser lets you instantly access cloud-based applications to streamline the printing and sharing process.
- The Ricoh Pro C5200s/C5210s Cutsheet Color Printer is designed with the same powerful imaging technology, and advanced features, enjoy high-quality color applications at the scale your operation needs to be successful.
Document and print management play a vital role in the integration of various machines in your office. Document management apps lower operating costs by integrating your computer and printer equipment. Print management further streamlines by providing powerful print analytics and identifying areas of improvement. These apps properly integrate all your office machines so that sharing documents, scanning to the cloud and maintaining accountability is effortless.
Plan For the Future
Whatever your printing needs, from tabletop printers to sleek multifunction machines, it’s crucial to take inventory of your business goals before you buy or lease anything. If a smaller printer will work for now, but barely, chances are you’ll have to add another printer in the near future. It may save you time an money to upgrade with future growth in mind.
Contact Us to find an office copier to fit your needs and improve productivity now!